This series was edited by Elaine Leong and Alisha Rankin in August 2017.
- Testing Drugs and Trying Cures , by Elaine Leong and Alisha Rankin
- The Live Chicken Treatment for Buboes: Trying a Plague Cure in Medieval and Early Modern Europe, by Erik Heinrichs
- Tales from the Archives: Testing Drugs and Trying Cures Workshop Summary, by Ashley Buchanan and Tillman Taape
- ‘This one is good’: Recipes, Testing and Lay Practitioners in Early German Print, by Tillman Taape
- True but not Tested: Experimentation in the Apothecary’s Shop, by Valentina Pugliano
- When Does a Drug Trial End?,by Justin Rivest
- Anecdotes and Antidotes, by Alisha Rankin