Good morning everyone – got your coffee ready?
Welcome to the second event day of our ‘What is a Recipe?‘ virtual conversation. Join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook today to further discuss all things recipes!
We will be hearing from
- Sietske Fransen from the Making Visible Project (Twitter: @sietske_fransen and @MVCRASSH)
- Siobhan Carlson and her ‘Spuddenly Farming’ project (Instagram @SpuddenlyFarming; Twitter: @Spuddenly_Farm)
- Solveig Roervik’s adventures on ‘Making Early Modern Drinks’ (Instagram: @roervikrecipes)
- the Newberry Library on ‘Gwendolyn Brooks’ Fruit Salad’ Ttwitter: @NewberryLibrary; Facebook: /NewberryLibrary/ and Instagram @NewberryLibrary . Podcast will be available here.)
- the Wangensteen Historical Library on ‘Historical Recipes + Digital Humanities’. (Twitter: @umnbiomedlib; Instagram: @umnlib and on Facebook at /umnbiomedlib)
- the Winterthur Library, Delaware (Instagram: @winterthurmuse, Twitter: @wpamc1 and Facebook: /winterthurmuse/
If you want to pick up any conversation threads from June 2, Lisa Smith has Storified the themes over here.
All of our participants will be using the #recipesconf handle on Twitter – see you there!